Spray Foam Insulation
Why ECI’s Spray Foam Insulation is a Great Investment
As an insulation company we are capable of addressing any needs in the insulation world from batts to B.I.B.S. (Blown in blanket systems), to open cell spray foam and closed cell spray foam. We can and have insulated everything from tiny homes to commercial buildings to Quonset huts.
Insulation contributes to:
- Greater comfort
- Even temperature distribution
- Improved acoustics
- Better moisture control, which can reduce floor squeaks, drywall cracks, structure damage and condensation
- Potential for increased resale value: Installing proper insulation levels can also make your home more attractive to potential buyers. In fact, most buyers list energy-efficiency as a prime consideration. The reason? Buyers know they can buy a more expensive home if heating and cooling bills can be kept down.
- A more environmentally friendly home
- Lower energy bills* unless your home was constructed with special attention to energy efficiency, adding insulation will probably reduce your utility bills.
- 60% of the existing homes in the United States are not insulated to the best level.
- According to a study done by Harvard University's School of Public Health, 60% of the existing homes are likely to use more energy than newer homes, leading to very high heating and air-conditioning bills.
- Even if you own a new home, adding insulation may save enough money in reduced utility bills to pay for it-self within a few years and will continue to save you money for as long as you own the home. Savings may vary. Find out why in the seller's fact sheet on R-values.
We can help you in designing the right insulation system for you and our local climate. Contact ECI with your inquiries at 541-678-5566.